“New Home” SUPER AIR JET
Starting April 6, 2022 for a More SUPER Exciting Flying Experience
T A N G E R A N G – March 30, 2022. Hallo Supers. Let's prepare a flight plan from now on to visit SUPER Favorite destinations in Indonesia. For Supers who have purchased airline tickets or who have not purchased, SUPER AIR JET informs for departure from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to move to the "new home" of Terminal 1A from Terminal 2D.
This is part of accommodating the increase in aviation and the development of SUPER AIR JET, the growth of air freight market demand and anticipation of future aviation traffic trends.
The transfer is effective from 06 April 2022, valid for all departure and arrival routes of Terminal 1A of IATA-coded airports: CGK. Do you know Supers? Airlines that carry the current and millennial concepts continue to develop networks. Saat ini, Currently, SUPER AIR JET already serves the SUPER Popular route from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to
- Kualanamu Medan International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra (KNO)
- Hang Nadim International Airport, Batam Riau Islands (BTH)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport,, Palembang, South Sumatera (PLM)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport, Pekanbaru Riau (PKU)
- Minangkabau International Airport, Padang in Padang Pariaman, West Sumatra (PDG)
- Sultan Thaha Jambi Airport(DJB)
- Radin Inten II Tanjung Karang Airport, Lampung (TKG)
- Juanda International Airport. Surabaya in Sidoarjo, East Java (SUB)
- Yogyakarta International Airport Kulonprogo (YIA)
- Adi Soemarmo International Airport. Solo in Boyolali, Central Java (SOC)
- I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport Denpasar in Badung, Bali (DPS)
- Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport in Lombok Praya, West Nusa Tenggara (LOP)
- Supadio International Airport. Pontianak in Kubu Raya, West Kalimantan (PNK)
- Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan International Airport Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (BPN).
SUPER AIR JET together with airport manager PT Angkasa Pura II and company partners are preparing to welcome Supers at Terminal 1A. Coordination and implementation of preparations has been carried out as part of efforts to ensure that flight operations and services in the upcoming "new home" still ensure health protocols, run well according to standard operating procedures, adjusted flight traffic trends and prioritize service, security and safety factors.
SUPER AIR JET shares special tips with Supers, to further add to the "more SUPER Exciting flying experience" exploring SUPER Popular routes.
- Following the currently enforced flight terms and conditions.
- Please arrive at the airport early.
- Carrying an official and valid identity card
- Download super air jet mobile apps, take advantage of the online check-in feature facility. It is very easy, because it is only through in one hand.
The best time is 6 - 4 hours before departure.
- Self-check-in can also be done in the departure terminal area using the check-in machine that has been provided.
- For supers who carry checked baggage, after doing online check-in must first report to the check-in counter no. 18 for the baggage handling process.
- Valuable category items are carried into the aircraft cabin (not put in checked baggage)
- Not carrying dangerous goods and remaining in compliance with civil aviation safety regulations
Supers must know. Every Supers (except infants), are allowed to carry one cabin baggage (cabin baggage) with a maximum weight of 7 kg and one personal item (personal item) such as laptop bags / baby equipment / reading materials / cameras / women's carry-on bags (hand carry), which follows the rules apply according to the maximum dimension size of cabin baggage.
- After checking in, the Supers proceed to the lounge. The ideal time is 30-40 minutes before departure.
- Be in the waiting room according to the number listed on the boarding pass.
- If there is information that will be asked, please contact super air jet officers at the airport.
Watch Free Movies
Do you like to get bored in the air and on the ground? No need to worry, SUPER Entertainment will pamper through free entertainment accessed from mobile phones. Watch movies, play games, read e-magazines, look for lifestyle references, browse vloggers, follow podcasts and other interesting content.
SUPER Entertainment is accessible and enjoyable while on the ground and in the air. So, while waiting for the departure time, when in the airport terminal, especially the waiting room, you can enjoy this entertainment.
To continue the excitement of enjoying entertainment from SUPER Entertainment in the air, Supers should charge batteries on gadgets when in the waiting room.
SUPER AIR JET which carries the concept according to the current trend has learned the main habits of young people, one of which cannot be separated from mobile phones. Finally, SUPER AIR JET adapts to entertainment in the air and on the ground, so that every super guest can still move using their respective smartphones to pamper themselves through free entertainment. The most important hope is, the experience during the flight is maintained, fun, exciting and fun.
SUPER Extra: free 20kg can accommodate luggage or luggage on every flight.
SUPER AIR JET deeply understands the needs of contemporary travelers, for that the best offer SUPER Hemat by flying SUPER Comfortable using Airbus 320-200 capacity of 180 seats economy class is considered very suitable.
This is in line with the vision: “To empower the next generation to reach new heights “
SUPER AIR JET will fly and prepare to take Millennials to SUPER Favorite destinations on other SUPER Popular routes. Wait for the next news.